From:
Mark Janzen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Feb 2004 08:48:38 -0600
You might also check the conference/training calendar for the Canadian
Heritage Information Network(they are not all in Canada), and
Archimuse.com. Both have good stuff, and lots of links to other information
sites.

It would be interesting to know how many of us have to worry about whether
or not we will be able to go to such things, as opposed to which we choose
to go to. Professional development is so important to our profession, that
I do not think I could go long without updating.

Good luck.

Mark Janzen
Registrar/Collections Manager
Edwin A. Ulrich Museum of Art
Martin H. Bush Outdoor Sculpture Collection
Wichita State University
(316)978-5850

             net"
             <[log in to unmask]                                          To
             Sent by: Museum                                            cc
             discussion list
             <[log in to unmask]                                     Subject
             SE.LSOFT.COM>             Workshops query

             01/31/2004 06:25
             PM

             Please respond to
             Museum discussion
                   list
               SE.LSOFT.COM>

In the event that my employer will let me attend at least one professional
development workshop this fiscal year, I'd like to look at a number of
upcoming options for programs.  I've recently looked into the Campbell
Center, the Chicora Foundation, and SOLINET and am aware of the local,
regional, and national annual conferences.  Is there anywhere else I should
be looking?

Cheers!

The Museum-L FAQ file is located at
read "help" (without the quotes).