From:
meegan vasek <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Apr 2001 21:03:14 -0400
Hey Guys,

I don't know what specific part of the midwest you might be looking for, but
I am taking my comprehensive finals for my MA in Public History at Murray
State University.  The program is wonderful as are the faculty ( I did my
undergrad here too).  This program gives a overview of everything you can do
in the field of history other than teaching in schools.  You would do
internships, volunteer work, and projects on the parts of museum or
preservation work that interests you.  This program is NOT just class work.
So, if you are interested in coming to Kentucky for 36 hours (2 years) worth
of course/hands-on work, then you may want to check out this place.

www.murraystate.edu

Hope that helps a little.

Meegan Vasek