From:
Jennifer Payne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Apr 2014 15:38:41 +0000
Re: Mac Vs PC for museum databases and scanning

FileMaker Pro is a fantastic database product for Mac. If you want a simpler version (though it sounds like you don't), then Bento is a very user-friendly database for Mac.

FileMaker Pro has a trial version you can use and different versions, so be sure to check out which one might be best suited for you. They have many templates.

I have no special relationship with the FileMaker Pro company nor Apple, just a happy customer.

Jennifer Payne

Oral History Coordinator

Norwich Voices Oral History Project

Sullivan Museum & History Center