From:
"T. K. Cassidy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 May 1997 22:59:34 +1000
I was given your name by Bruce Kato at the Alaska State Museums when I sent
the following message to him. May I post this message to your list??

>Attn: Exhibits Curator
>
>Hello, I am looking for information from museums which house displays of
>nature and have touch screen computers fro info dispersal. We want to create
>a display showing the island we live on from the top of our inactive volcanoes
>to below sea level. If the Pacific Ocean could be drained momentarily, our
>isladn is taller than Denali and perched on the edge of the Marianas Trench.
>
>If you have such displays and are willing to share information, please contact
>me via e-mail me to discuss this. I will need photos or brochures of the
>display, the name of the company who built it and a budget or total cost of
the
>project. I will be glad to reimburse postage.
>
>Thank you for your time and consideration.
>
>T. K. Cassidy
>Guam Public Library
>Children's Librarian, Resident Wrieter & Storyteller
>http://www.guam.net/home/tkc

Slainte! Guam is 15 hours ahead of Eastern Standard Time (USA) --
Living' in the future -- ain't Life grand!

T. K. Cassidy - Guam Public Library /// Children's Librarian
                            Resident writer & Storyteller ///
                             http://www.guam.net/home/tkc/

Calculated mischief is invigorating ;-)