From:
jane kemp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Apr 1996 13:58:48 -0500
Lori -- I use FileMaker Pro on a very small Fine Arts Collection of 1200 works.
It is an earlier version of the program than you use.  I highly recommend it for
the Macintosh, at least.  It is easy to set up and massage.  Since I have not no
assistance with it here I have had to learn everything on my own.  When I
encounter a real problem, I use the Claris helpdesk (fax in my request) and they
have been very helpful.  I understand it does not work well when you exceed
50,000 records which obviously has not been a problem for me.

Jane Kemp