From:
Troy McCormick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jan 1998 21:47:23 -0500
In article <[log in to unmask]>, Kate Desulis
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

As a museum consultant I went through this same process a little over a
year ago for one of my clients.  I received numerous help from this news
group and want to pass on a little myself.

After an extensive review we purchased and installed the Vista Reservation
and Ticketing system by 2b Technologies and have had excellent success
with it.  In fact it is being installed in two other museums in the area
because of our success.  The Louisville Slugger Museum has run over
250,000 tickets through the system already and would use the system just
for the group reservation component alone.

Troy McCormick
Natural Concepts

--
Troy McCormick