From:
Tamra Brosseau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 2006 08:06:10 -0700
Thank you Micki,

I am in Oregon and I am all too aware of the potential problems.  That
is why I am trying to develop the policies now, long before any actual
activities will take place.  I am also researching non related income
tax.  This is an entirely different question.  How do most museums
handle this issue?

Thanks,
Tamra