From:
Devorah Block <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 12:44:42 -0400
also faux-sophistication - a wine-tasting (which you can charge for) is
a great pull for posers - it's just booze with a patina of chic - and
may also bring in the really hard to engage - commerce, political
studies, etc. this can raise funds too - if you get your development
dept to get wine sponsorship (it should be easy)...