From:
"T. Preston" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Sep 1996 21:01:29 -0700
I agree with Craig on the point of the free transfer of information we in
the museum biz share.  I wouldn't trade it for the world!  It's
especially helpful to we grad students!

My friend who just received his MBA doesn't understand the function
of Museum-L.  "You mean people just tell each other their 'secrets'?. . ."

Toni Preston