Date:
Sat, 13 Aug 1994 13:53:17 18000
Thank you for your responses to our inquiry.

Unfortunately my mail was lost, dumped, whatever, on Friday 12 August.  I
would appreciate very much if the respondent with the lengthy message
about sites with slavery interpretation could re-send, or if someone
else who still has that message would forward it to me.  It was a list
of names and addresses with commentary about each one and their sites,
exactly what we needed.

The shorter messages I had hand-copied; the longer one I was preparing
to download when the system sighed.

Thanks.

 -- Gwendolyn Waldorf