From:
"J./B. Moore" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Aug 1996 18:27:58 -0500
>> >I am willing to help, for
>> >  example, by correlating numbers (if I can get them) and trying to make
>> >  information available to interested parties.  Any reasonable,
>> >  cost-effective suggestions for the latter?

Anonymous emails to an individual who has a private (or reasonably so) email
account, listing...

1)Position title and brief description of responsibilities
2)Salary level (present)
3)Size of museum or institution (budget) and # of staff total
4)Geographical area (i.e. Midwestern U.S.)

This person can either collect them and pass them on to be organized, or can
organize them him/herself.  Then a survey either posted to this list or
placed on an FTP site for easy downloading.

I'd volunteer but my email account is shared and stuff gets deleted a lot
before I can get to it.

Julia Moore
Indianapolis Art Center