From:
Heidi Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Mar 1998 15:05:46 EST
I don't know that there are many undergrad programs in Museum Studies.
Duquesne University in Pittsburgh, PA has some sort of museum type program, I'm
not sure if it is undergrad or not.  It seems to me that most museum studies
programs are at the graduate level.  I earned my master's degree in Museum
studies at Texas Tech University in about two years.  The program there is
excellent, but my opinion is probably biased.  I feel that I received a top
rate education and I am employed straight out of school.
If you would like more information, feel free to email me.
Good luck.

Heidi Anderson Carroll

I am a student at Michigan State University looking for information on
Undergraduate degree progams in Museum Studies.  I can be reached at
Thanks in advance
Heidi L. Anderson
The Carnegie Museum of Natural History
Division of Exhibits