From:
San Diego Natural History Museum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Apr 1997 07:35:59 -0700
Please forward or distribute as appropriate.

Sally Shelton
Director, Collections Care and Conservation

|                 San Diego Natural History Museum                      |
|                          P. O. Box 1390                               |
|                San Diego, California   92112  USA                     |
|             phone (619) 232-3821; FAX (619) 232-0248                  |
|                     email [log in to unmask]                          |