From:
Adrienne DeArmas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 1995 16:06:27 -0500
In a message dated 95-12-07 09:46:40 EST, [log in to unmask] (Joe Zias)
writes:

>Since there are three foreskins from Jesus circumscison floating around
>churches in Europe, feathers from the wings of Michael the Archangel in
>India and a piece of Marys wedding dress in Pittsburg PA of all places, the
>skeleton of John the Baptist as a child does not surprise me :-).
>The Pardoner's Tale was right.

Do you know what new year's day is? The feat of Jesus' circumcision.
Furthermore, do you know that St. Valentine is rumored to have been made a
saint because he pressed his lips to one of the three foreskins rumored to
belong to Jesus!! I actually have a source for that but I would have to dig
it up :?)

- Adrienne