From:
"Robert O. Dahl" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Jan 1995 17:08:23 GMT
 On Mon, 30 Jan 1995, Indigo wrote:
 I heard one of our Representatives say (on the radio) that the museum is not
> > an educational institution!!!!
> >
> > This bodes ill for our profession.  Any more comments (or flames)?

I heard it on National Public Radio (another one of the things they'd like
to eliminate) I believe it was Sam Johnson from Texas. He also said a
museum is just to show things. I would like to show him something, but
it's not gentlemanly. This is the man Newt Gingrich appointed to the
Smithsonian board. How many more years of this do we have to endure? I
forget.
Robert

--
Robert O. Dahl <[log in to unmask]>