From:
Kathleen Marie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Dec 2002 06:07:33 -0800
I know that I am new to this list, but I would like to
make a suggestion.  Could we try and make responses to
more personal questions like this one off-list?  I am
finding it very frustrating getting upwards of 25
messages each day, many of which are more personal
than professional.

Just a suggestion,

Kathleen Simone
Mass. Historical Society

--- Leonard Steinbach <[log in to unmask]>