From:
Sarah Kenderdine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jun 1996 16:17:54 WST
Dear David

I am a New Zealander who has been working as a curator in Australia for
several years now and who would love to return 'home'. Apart from my
curatorial work I am currently undertaking a Masters co-supervised between
the Heritage Studies Department and the Design Department at Curtin
Unviersity of Technology. As part of this I am investigating new museum
theory and the concepts inherent in virtual museums. Most recently I have
been redesigning our own museum web site and developing a series of
templates for interpreting underwater excavations Online. I would like to
know if I would be a suitable applicant for this job position. I have a
double major BA, two post graduate diplomas and now am part way through my
Masters. I have been lecturing both undergraduates and post graduates in a
number of areas.

I you consider me to be a suitable applicant could you please pass my name
and address (below) on so I can receive an information package.

Thank you.

    Sarah Kenderdine                       an aquanaut in cyberspace

    Curator Maritime Archaeology
    Western Australian Maritime Museum     phone: 61 9 431 8452
    Cliff Street                           fax: 61 9 335 7224
    Fremantle                              E-mail: [log in to unmask]
    Western Australia
                                WWW:
                 http://www.mm.wa.gov.au/Museum.html