From:
Adrian Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Nov 1998 08:42:26 -0500
Mark,

I have a fairly extensive library of books about the creation of arts
buildings (performing arts as well as museums and galleries). This includes
architectural monographs of a large number of post war buuldings and a fair
number of pre war and nineteenth century ones. (My company makes part of
its living trying to advise cultural organisations how to get these things
right.)

If you can be a bot more specific about what you want, I can give your the