From:
Sven Pretorious <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jan 1995 17:33:14 LOCAL
I see that you say that you posted your original message two weeks ago.

I remember responding to your original message, even if my response may not
have had much to do with your original subject.

But I DID respond!  And I'm sure others did, as well.  May I suggest that you
look in your PERSONAL INCOMING MAIL.  You probably had responses there.  I
don't personally know how long the 'net holds onto messages, but I'd sure look
back at your mail.  And find out if YOU received any mail.

Best of Luck to you!  I know how hard this 'net system can be to get the hang
of!  So to Speak!  One suggestion that someone told me, by voice, in person,
was to get on the Internet ('net) everyday!  Or things mysteriously get AWAY
from you.

  Good Luck,
    Sven P.

                Sven Pretorious, Curator