From:
Samantha Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Mar 2007 19:09:48 -0400
I have two questions and they may sound quite basic, but I am just starting
out and who better to ask than seasoned professionals.

The first is about my resume. I do not feel like it is as dynamic as it
could be. I have had the career services people at my university, my father
and friends none of which had good advice. My question is who/where could I
go to talk with someone that knows this profession that could help me
highlight what I need and bring my resume up to par?

My second question might sound slightly silly, but would wearing a white
skirt suit (rather than a more traditional black or grey) to an interview in
a museum make me stand out and be remembered in a negative way?

Thank you so much for your help and time. I have really enjoyed reading all
the advice given on this especially to those who are job hunting.

If you have any questions or would rather contact me personally, you can
email me at [log in to unmask]

Sincerely,
Samantha