From:
Marielle Fortier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Jun 2005 09:20:21 -0400
Hello, I have found myself in the same situation lately.
I love to use the US army Heraldry site
http://www.tioh.hqda.pentagon.mil/

And I use "United States Military Patch Guide: Guide to United States
Military Shoulder Sleeve Insignia" by J.L.Pete Morgan (c)2002

When I am really stuck I use google web and google images.  Lucky for you
you know the squadron, that should help in the goolge sites.

I believe the ribbon bar should be on the proper left side of the jacket,
the right usually has the name tag and metal edged ribbon bars

There is also another book we are working on getting, I don't know the full
info but it is an Officers Uniform Guide.

I hope this has helped.  If you send pictures I may be able to help further.

Marielle
Marielle Fortier
Museum Registrar
Vermont