From:
Phyllis Oppenheim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 09:03:32 -0700
Hank,

We feature a faculty exhibit once a year. We use to have all faculty members represented each year; however,  a few years ago it was decided to include the faculty members from our outlying locations. At that time it was decided that only  half of the faculty would exhibit one year and the other half the next year. The faculty likes exhibiting every other year, and it is working out well for us and our visitors.

Phyllis

Phyllis Oppenheim
Collections Manager

>>> [log in to unmask] 01/22/01 08:07AM >>>
Hi All,

For those of you working in the University gallery setting, how often
do you feature a faculty exhibit?  Also, what format...group show one
year, solo next, etc.  Thanks for your assistance!
--
Hank T. Foreman
Director and Chief Curator

BEGIN:VCARD VERSION:2.1 X-GWTYPE:USER FN:Phyllis Oppenheim TEL;WORK:x2660 ORG:;Herrett Center EMAIL;WORK;PREF;NGW:[log in to unmask] N:Oppenheim;Phyllis TITLE:Collections Manager X-GWUSERID:POppenheim END:VCARD