From:
Ikuko INABA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 May 2001 17:58:43 +0900
Thanks again, to all helping me with various information, data, and advice.
I will make good use of all valuable suggestions.
First, I concentrate on cases in New York State,
but my final goal is study of comparative cultural policy.
I will deal with other countries, too for a long term project.

Clark, if you could have further information of UK example you mentioned
and share it here, it would be also helpful sooner or later, and
appreciated.

Thank you for all cooperation,
iku
Ikuko INABA