From:
"Draper, Steven GS11-1CD Museum Dir" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 12:52:23 -0600
Let me recommended two of the finest museums in the Army Museum program.
Both are at Fort Sam Houston, the Army Medical Corps and Fort Sam Houston
Museums. Worth the trip across town.  And if you got extra time three hours
North is two Museums at Fort Hood. 1st Cavalry Division And 4th Infantry
Division Museums.