From:
"J.McCrain" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Dec 1996 17:49:02 GMT
Hello everybody!

Here is something for you to ponder.  If you were going to be in
Mexico City for only one day, which museum(s) would you visit?  It has
been 18 years since I have visited the City, and would like to
experience as much as I can on this one day.  Keep in mind that I do
not speak Spanish, but I can read a little.  Any help you can give
would be appreciated.

I will be making my trip in the middle of January.

Thanks!

Jim McCrain
Chief Curator
Old City Park