From:
"Bentley, Andrew Charles" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Jun 2010 16:45:26 -0500
Karen

If you are working in natural history then one solution would be Specify developed here at KU which is Open source and free!!!

We are also potentially looking at an Anthropology/Archaeology data model but that is some time off yet.

www.specifysoftware.org

Andy

   A  :             A  :             A  :
}<(((_°>.,.,.,.}<(((_°>.,.,.,.}<(((_°>
   V                V                V
Andy Bentley
Ichthyology Collection Manager/Specify Usability Lead
University of Kansas
Natural History Museum & Biodiversity Research Center
Dyche Hall
1345 Jayhawk Boulevard
Lawrence, KS, 66045-7593
USA