From:
Barbara Winter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Jan 1995 09:41:07 -0800
As I understand it, the Museum list is open to *anyone* with an interest in
museums.  While many are museum professionals, there seem to be lots of
people on the list who are not.  Personally, I appreciate the contribution
made by people with a point of view which is different from my own.  Anita -
your comments have been welcome, you certainly belong on any directory.

Barbara Winter

>I have been hesitant about replying to any of your other notes, since I am
>unsure if my name would belong in such a directory. I am simply a reference
>librarian with an interest in museums, not a museum professional.
>
>Anita Cohen-Williams; Reference Services; Hayden Library
>Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ  85287-1006
>PHONE: (602) 965-4579              FAX: (602) 965-9169
>INTERNET: [log in to unmask]   Owner: HISTARCH

Barbara J. Winter                                            tel: (604) 291-3325
Department of Archaeology                              fax: (604) 291-5666
Simon Fraser University                                   email:  [log in to unmask]
Canada  V5A 1S6