From:
Grace D Manubay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Apr 2002 13:55:04 -0400
annette,
your questions and musings are too technical for me, but i'd be interested
in the answers!  i don't know if you're aware of an evaluation listserv
called EVALTALK - maybe people on that list might be able to help in addition
to these very helpful museum folks.

here's how to subscribe:

To subscribe to EVALTALK, send e-mail to [log in to unmask]
The body of the message should read:

            SUBSCRIBE EVALTALK FirstName LastName

Replace the terms FirstName and LastName with your first and last name.

hope that helps!
grace

Grace Manubay
M.S. Candidate
School of Natural Resources and Environment
University of Michigan
Dana Building
430 E. University
Ann Arbor, MI 48109