From:
janice klein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Oct 1996 08:58:47 -0600
At 07:42 PM 10/25/96 -0400, you wrote:
>I am not seeking fame per se but doing research on "Hall of Fame"
>installations in the United States.  I am having a problem locating the
>United States Figure Skating Association Hall of Fame.  My information
>puts its last location in Colorado Springs, Colorado, but a net search
>shows no address or information at that location.  Does anyone have a
>current address for same?
>
>Thank You,
>
>Lou Scrima

It is delightful that so many of us are using the 'net to find
information, but as a Registrar I find paper references to still
be useful.  The best place to look for museum locations is in the
Official Museum Directory.  To wit, on page 142, the World (not U.S.)
Figure Skating Museum and Hall of Fame, 20 First Street, Colorado
Springs, CO 80906; telephone 719 635-5200; fax 719 635-9548.

Janice Klein
Registrar, The Field Museum