From:
Roger Wulff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Nov 1997 14:31:34 -0500
Dear José:

I tried to post a message to the list earlier this week concerning the
subject, but it was returned with the notation "that the mailbox was
full" - so I don't know if it got through.

My friends at the Hermitage in St. Petersburg have told me that the
illumination project there had been completed.  You might want to check
with - [log in to unmask]

In addition to the technical advice you have been receiving, you might
want to consider the use of a lighting designer in designing the
lighting - instead of just "lighting-up the outside of the building".
The artistic use of light can make all the difference in the world to an
architectually significant building.

Kind Regards

Roger Wulff
Museum Services International