From:
Laura West <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 May 2004 07:56:17 -0500
Job skills! Certainly you would have applicable job skills for many
different environments graduating seniors. Allpy those skills to working in
some field "surrounding," if you will, the museum world. There are other
types of non-profits, for-profits out there that will give you loads of
experience that you can later demonstrate are easily worth 3-5 years of
experience. If you are in your 20s, you certainly can devote a few years to
the work-a-day world to gain the work experience needed to fulfill the
qualifications.

I also agree with Indigo Nights that you must study your feild to understand
its strengths and weaknesses...as well as your own. Now go tackle those
employers!

Laura West