From:
"Meredith L. Dunham" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2006 15:42:47 -0500
Just a few thoughts:

Is there a reason you don't want to use the B-69?  It works very well and you can add pigment to either the B-72 or the B-69 that helps label objects that are dark in color.  My concern would be, how hard would it be to later remove that type of B-72/paper label in 5 or 10 ten years.  Maybe it won't be difficult, and maybe it will.  I've never read anything about that type of labeling in all of my research (our museum is going to have to re-label a significant portion of our collections, some of which are finished and unfinished), but that doesn't mean I've read every source there is.

Meredith Dunham
Curatorial Assistant

Virginia Beach Historic Houses
3131 Virginia Beach Blvd.