From:
Roger Wulff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 May 1998 10:19:22 -0400
Dear Pam:

I agree with Ms. Nicholson.  The cases where sprinklers have leaked or
discharged have been nil.  One can not count on the local fire dept. or
one's own staff for suppression of fire in the museum.  By the way, have
you ever seen what the water pressure in the fire hose will do to the
interior of a building?

Kind Regards

Roger Wulff

Executive Board - The International Committee On Museum Security
                        of The International Council of Museums