Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 1996 14:34:00 -0700
A couple of years ago, the Tempe Historical Museum purchased Willoughby
Associates' Snap! for DOS, a collections management software package.
We had problems because it is installed in a pc network environment;
apparently, the Q & A platform made it run incredibly slow.  We were
told by Willoughby that we needed the Windows version of Snap!, which
they were in the process of developing.  We ordered this version last
March and were told it would be ready by July.

Well, we have yet to get delivery on this software!  They will not
return our phone calls.  Has anyone else been having this problem?
Has anyone else used Snap! in either the DOS or Windows version?
We're about ready to pull the plug on this software but would like
to hear from other users first.

Amy A. Douglass
Tempe Historical Museum
Tempe, AZ