From:
"J./B. Moore" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Aug 1996 21:06:43 -0500
>If a resume/cover letter doesn't catch their attention --
>you will not be relevant to the job.

I agree with John. All the jobs I need to fill require someone with good
organizational skills and writing communication skills, and if they can't
come up with a logical, reasonable resume and a clear, concise, interesting
letter (which are both about a topic they should know well, namely
themselves!), then they will not be able to do what is necessary in the job.

Yes, the letter and resume ARE A TEST as well as a way to get the facts fast!

Julia Moore
Indianapolis Art Center