From:
Lauraine Armstrong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Mar 2003 08:54:10 -0700
please post to the list as I am also interested in what others have to
say on this topic.

thank you,

Lauraine Armstrong

--
Lauraine Armstrong
Curator of Collections

Northern Life Museum                    tel: 867-872-2859
PO Box 420                              fax: 867-872-5808
Fort Smith, NWT X0E 0P0

Software is that ridiculous collection of absurdities that doesn't know the first thing about how to make a good cup of tea.'
Arthur Dent vs. Nutrimatic Machine (D. Adams)