From:
Laura Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 1997 10:46:43 -0500
Dear Carol:

As part of the Smithsonian's quincentenary commemoration, the National
Museum of Natural History featured an exhibition called "Seeds of
Change" which was about four, or was it five (?) key ingredients that
were exchanged following the 1492 Old and New World encounter (Sugar,
Horses, Potatoes and Corn). The video you are in search of may have
accompanied this show. Herman Viola, who I believe is still at the
museum, was one of the curators of the show. And it occurs to me that
the show may also be traveling in a condensed format, through
Smithsonian SITES.

Suggestions in case you have not already tried:
Smithsonian's home page
SI's general information number is (202) 357-2700 and you may try to
e-mail at [log in to unmask]

I hope this is helpful, good luck!

Laura Ryan