From:
Ashley LaVigne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jan 2017 10:38:34 -0500
Hello everyone!

Looking for suggestions on remote access software? Is anyone using anything in particular? I downloaded a free version of anydesk but we are getting an offsite research/archives/library/offices building up and running in the next year and will be funneling too much information to continue using the free version. The director doesn't' want to use an out of the U.S. company (why I'm not sure, but I can't argue with "the boss") so here I am, seeking suggestions. We do currently also have Splashtop, but using it from a remote access it is much too small.

So does anyone have any ideas or suggestions?