From:
Susan Hazan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Jan 1997 15:46:02 +0200
>This project sounds very exciting-I would appreciate hearing what
>references you get etc. You might try to get hole of the Liverpool
>museum (you will have to ask the UK contingent for contact numbers etc
>I don't have a yearbook on hand) they took a brand new look at
>Liverpool's involvement in the slave trade a few years ago and they
>seem to have thought a lot about the various issues involved in radically
>changing their exhibitions.

Try contacting Paul Rees, Senior Education Officer, at the National Museums
& Galleries on Merseyside - they are doing a very interesting project on
the Liverpool slave trade.

0151 478 4449

Susan Hazan                                   Tel:   972  2 6708066
Head of Multimedia Education Unit             Fax:   972  2 6708077
The Ruth Youth Wing                           Home:  972  2 6523686
The Israel Museum, Jerusalem                  Mobile:972  50 442323
www.imj.org.il
                http://www.netvision.net.il/php/shazan