From:
MR JAY S SMITH <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Apr 1997 22:49:38 -0500
Matthew:

I think that there are a lot of us outside Baltimore, in
communities of various sizes, that would be interested in
discovering how the museum alliance in Baltimoe was formed.
In this field, we very used to doing our thinking from
within the box but I think we are all very interested in
finding creative ways to collaborate and communicate on the
local level.  We, of course, are alos very interested in the
pratfalls of such alliances so that we do not rush blindly
down the primrose path...

Which, I guess, is the long way of saying that I think a
panel at AAM about the alliance would be well attended and
very helpful.

Jay Smith
Reno County Museum
Hutchinson, Kansas