Date:
Thu, 5 Jan 1995 20:53:24 -0500
Robbin,
> Didn't we get museums included in the NII agenda last
>year through postings?

Not all by ourselves, by a long shot!  There was a *lot* of behind the
scenes lobbying.  Much credit goes to AAM's Michael Rourke of the govt
affairs office, the AAM MAT initiative and people like  David Bridge of SI,
Diane Zorich of MCN and a host of others!

That is not to say that we didn't help though!

Suzanne Quigley, who has been called a lot of things, but never "SQUIGLE"