From:
Jerry Symonds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Apr 2008 19:37:52 -0400
I am just firing up an audit on our Market Research (MR) activity. Our
Marketing Director, who is the audit sponsor, has asked me to check out how
other other organisations go about this: specifically, is the activity
coordinated centrally through one individual or department OR is it fragmented
across the organisation?

If this is something you are involved with, or are prepared to put me in touch
with the "MR person" in your organisation, I would be most grateful if you could
e-mail me off listserv at your earliest convenience:

Many Thanks,

Jerry Symonds - Senior Internal Auditor
Historic Royal Palaces
England