From:
"Ginger M. Young" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Oct 1999 08:40:51 EDT
Beloit College (Beloit, WI) has open storage of artifacts.  When they went
through renovations in ca. 1993 they put in the open storage on the first
floor of their anthro. museum (Logan Museum of Anthropology).  It has fiber
optic lighting for part of the display.  It also employs the use of compact
shelving on the second floor of the "cube" (the open storage is a cube shaped
glass enclosure) that is not visible from ground level.  You can probably
reach them by doing a search on the internet for a Beloit College website.
Or try calling 608-363-2000 ( I think that is campus information and they can
give you a number for the museum).  It has been a few years since I graduated
from Beloit and they have a new director, Tom Wilson I believe is his name.
Sorry I couldn't provide more specific info. but I hope this helps!

Sincerely,
  Ginger M. Young, Registrar

Museum-L" (without the quotes).