From:
"Jaime Y. Wilson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Aug 1996 17:44:00 -0400
I am a recent subscriber to this listserv and have thoroughly enjoyed
reading the various discussions taking place.  I've also obtained a lot
of useful information regarding the museum field.  This time, it's my
turn to ask for help.

I will be graduating in May with BAs in classical studies and art
history.  I have a list of schools that I am applying to for
graduate/doctoral studies in art history and museum studies.  However, I
am most interested in the history of ancient and early Christian
architecture; especially, the architectural development of the church.  My
question is this:  what type of degree programs should I be looking for?
I saw a posting for an architectural historian position and noticed that one
of the requirements for the job was a MA in architecture.  Is this the
direction I should take in my studies?

I appreciate any information and look forward to your responses.  All
replies can be sent either on list or to me directly.  Thank you.

Jaime Wilson
George Mason University