Date:
Mon, 14 Dec 1998 16:38:57 GMT
Hi all-

Please pass this on...

The Registrars Committee - Western Region would like to have a table at the AAM
meeting with informational brochures on graduate museum studies programs in the
Western Region (Alaska, Arizona, California, Hawaii, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon,
Utah and Washington).  Please send *no more* than 200 brochures on your program
to the address below. Contact information on how to get more brochures would be
appreciated (we are also trying to keep a list of the programs within our
region to give out as requested).  Please send the brochures by March 15, 1999
so I will have enough time to get them organized and ready to go to Cleveland.

Thank you very much for your time!

Paula Johnson (RC-WR Museum Studies Liaison)
Paragon Research Associates
7351 20th Av NW
Seattle, WA 98117