From:
Kim Terbush Watson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 2004 15:37:46 -0500
Hello Listers!
We are in the middle of a big fire here in Richmond, we have not had one
like this since the Civil War! Not to worry we are safe and no museum
objects have been harmed...

I need to have about 75 nylon flags coated with a flame-retardant called
"carbo-tex." I was told that there are no "VOCs" and that the process meets
California standards. The flags are to be hung in the auditorium of the
Memorial (POW/MIA flag, American Legion, VFW, etc.). I have decided not to
accession these objects as part of the collection, but need to acknowledge
the donors. Does anyone have advice about maintaining a collection of items
for use as decoration? Has anyone heard about adverse effects of this
process?

Kimberly Terbush Watson
Collections Manager
Virginia War Memorial
621 South Belvidere Street
Richmond, VA 23220-6504
804-786-2060
804-338-9010

Get tax tips, tools and access to IRS forms – all in one place at MSN Money!
http://moneycentral.msn.com/tax/home.asp