From:
"Laura H. Firth" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Aug 1996 13:02:24 EDT
I agree with Sharyn Horowitz who wrote

<snip>
My advice is to go see [exhibit design firms'] projects and talk to their former
clients. Don't just
look at their slides and listen to their descriptions. Find out how their old
projects are holding up and how the owners feel about them.
<snip>

I would add the suggestion that you inquire of the former clients how the firm
was to work with. When all other criteria are equally met, I'd choose the firm
that was professional, efficient and a pleasure to work with over any other
kind.

Laura H. Firth
Interpretive Exhibits Writer