From:
MARK FOWLE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Sep 1997 12:12:58 -0700
First, I would like to thank all of the LISTer who responded to our
offer to receive our Exhibit Designer's Guide to Interactive
Electronics.  Presently, we have depleted our supply and must reprint.
We do, however, have a version (Adobe Acrobat PDF) which can be
downloaded, viewed on screen and/or printed on our website
(http://www.INNOVA-AT.com).

Much to my surprise, we received requests from all over the world.
Australia, Canada, Finland, Japan, Sweden, So. Africa, France, Germany,
UK, Turks & Caicos Islands (look it up), and even the United States. I
wonder how the weather is in each of these places?  (Inside joke for you
Childmus LISTers)

Now that you have hopefully had a chance to review it, I would be
interested to hear from some of the recipients about your reactions.
Was it useful?  Too technical?  Not technical enough?  Too much/little
information, etc.  How can we improve the next edition?  Please respond
off-list unless you feel it is something which the LISTers would be
interested in.

Thanks again, for your interest.

-Mark-

**************************************