From:
"Ellen B. Cutler" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 10:05:10 -0800
Cindy,

Frankly my heart goes out to you, and I wish I could say that I thought your
problems were unique and exceptional, but alas, I think that they are not.

You have some wonderful qualifications.  Perhaps you might want to consider
tracking opportunities in related non-profit sectors
(http://fdncenter.org/pnd/jobs/index.html is a good job listing site) where
your perspective on the arts and education might find a friendlier
environment.

Good luck whatever you do.

Ellen Cutler
LNB Associates: writing, editing, proofreading, research services
Aberdeen, MD  21001