Date:
Sun, 3 Nov 1996 20:34:52 -0500
Hmmm... well I thought of some institutions that might be helpful...
"The New Museum of Contemporary Art" in new york city. (212) 219-1222. They
have a web site - maybe try "www.newmuseum.org/" i'm not sure of the exact
address.  They had a show of an artist named Andres Serrano who did the
infamous "Piss christj" photograph that showed a cross submerged in urine.
Serrano's piece was selected by good ole' senator jesse helms as the kind
of blasphemous art that the NEA was supporting and *that* is why americans
should get rid of the NEA.

I know Serrano's gallery is the Paula Cooper Gallery in nyc ( they might
have clippings).

Good luck! Sounds like a cool project. I'd like to hear about your
findings! I'm an ASU alum who is in nyc doing grad work @ new york univ.

--nicole